tag

Monday 18 July 2016

Expletives Ahoy! Welcome aboard

So I've been reading for ages right? And it hit me so suddenly I sneezed: write book reviews!

Because why the hell not?

I'm going to write in the language millennials like myself are accustomed to. Read: with incredible amounts of fuckshitcuntholyhell, and Gifs.

Therefore, if you are not pleased with the language abuse, kindly fuck off and have a most wonderful day!

If you've removed your rear end from your elevated proverbial horse, welcome to the friendship circle. There are no cookies, because I don't want to bake for you.

Book reviews will start flooding the blog in a week or so. For now, I'll leave the Penang International Airport to it.

In the mean time, you are most welcome to contemplate your life choices as you listen to the Journey OST, because by god why wouldn't you with such magical music assaulting your ears?

P.S:  My biggest hope is that this blog makes you feel like a thousand kittens have been thrown up in your general direction. And that I might be able to spread literature appreciation. There is so much in a book that we can learn if we would only stop snapchatting to judge it's cover.

  TomSka's masterful portrayal of happiness

Pun: motherfucking Oedipus

No comments:

Post a Comment